Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kitty and the Midnight Hour




VAMPIRES. WEREWOLVES. TALK RADIO.
Kitty Norville is a midnight-shift DJ for a Denver radio station—and a werewolf in the closet. Sick of lame song requests, she accidentally starts "The Midnight Hour," a late-night advice show for the supernaturally disadvantaged. After desperate vampires, werewolves, and witches across the country begin calling in to share their woes, her new show is a raging success. But it’s Kitty who can use some help. With one sexy werewolf-hunter and a few homicidal undead on her tail, Kitty may have bitten off more than she can chew…
 
My Thoughts- A werewolf named Kitty is hilarious to me. Someone highly recommended this series to me and I Love it. It's funny. I was a little disappointed in Kitty in the first part of the book, she was very subservient but you get to watch her character grow. Kitty's position as 'baby' in the pack is no longer working and she starts to move up the ranks, she's outted as a werewolf on her nationally syndicated radio show , & there are a string of murders (committed by a werewolf)and Kitty has to deal with the cops. Did a mention vampires and a hot werewolf hit man? This story has it all! It was a very lighthearted paranormal book, perfect for the beach.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for this review. I have walked past this series I don't know how many times in the bookstore. I was worried it would be too campy. But it sounds similar to the Queen Betsy Series by MaryJanice Davidson - have you read that? I am going to give Kitty a go - because I have to agree - a werewolf named Kitty is just too fun!

Book Lover said...

No, I haven't read them but I might just have to pick them up, Thanks!
~Mandie